BECOME AN ADVOCATE – Membership is Free
Join the Advocate Team changing the American Community! A Membership Benefits the Cyclist, Friends of Cycling, and the Community:
- Be Heard: Membership Rolls give weight to the voice of Advocacy
- Be Informed: Stay up to date on Advocacy Programs, Seminars, and the Latest Spin
- Be Supported: Legal Counsel and Merchant Resources dedicated to cyclists
- Preferred Legal Access to Cyclist Attorneys for counsel and representation
- 10% Legal Fee Donation Program to Non-Profit Cycling Organizations
- Exclusive Merchant Sales and Events to Promote Cycling
- Notice of Community Programs, Seminars & Cycling Events
Join the Team developed by attorneys for Cycle Rights and Community Integration!
Q: Do I have to Ride a Bicycle to Become a Cycle Advocate?
A: Bike Riding is not Required: Cycle Advocate’s Mission is to Integrate Cycling as a Valued Element of the Community.
Cycle Advocates Programs place advocacy On and Off the Bike.
GET IN-TOUCH WITH US
Tel 833.CYCL ADV (292.5238) Fx: 833.292.3335